Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Insert Angry Faces Here

This quote is from a March interview, but I didn't here about it until today.

"I've got two daughters - nine years old and six years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby." (Barack Obama)

I am hopping mad.

What a world we live in. Just the other day a friend told me about a conversation he had with a foreign national. "I think people just value life way too much over here."

I had a lot to say about this, but now, as I type, none of it matters.

This world is a dark place without the Light of the Truth. It grieves me.

1 comment:

kimmiegrace813 said...

How right you are! I'm so thankful God put people like you here to spread that Glorious Light :)

Love you and miss you!