Monday, June 14, 2010

New Look!

What do you think?

I was looking at my blog and decided that it was pretty, but didn't fit with summer.  Now that Blogger has nicer templates, I think I will change it with the seasons.

I'm also experimenting with a new title.  "All This and Heaven, Too!"  I remember reading something a long time ago about someone experiencing a season of great peace.  As she listed all the ways that God had shown His love and faithfulness, she mentioned how amazing it was that not only do we experience moments of joy, receive great blessings, etc., here, but we have an eternal reward that far outweighs them all.  The phrase resonated with me and it is often on my mind. 

What wondrous love is this, Oh my soul?

And I have to close with some pictures.  Two of my dear friends from Grove City, Adam and Laura, welcomed a precious baby girl on June 7 (which was also their 2nd wedding anniversary).  Here are some pictures of beautiful Samantha Addison!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, hey--that's my daughter on your blog! :) You know, I've actually started reading blogs in between the previous time when I remembered that you have a blog and this time when I remembered that you have a blog, so I've added you to my reading list! Miss you and hope all is going well as you gear up for the school year. Love, Laura