Wednesday, February 18, 2015

52 Books in 2015

I've had a lot of time to read lately....more on that in another post.  A lot of time.

I saw that several other bloggers (ones with more than four followers) were trying to read 52 books in 2015, which, for those of you who didn't know, means one per week all year to stay on track.

It's mid-February and I am a little ahead, which is awesome because it seems like my work gets busy in the spring and I don't have as much time.

Below are lists of what I've read so far and what I'm currently reading.  Yes, I have more than one book going at once.

Non-fiction:
Every Bitter Thing is Sweet by Sara Hagerty
Interrupted by Jen Hatmaker
7 by Jen Hatmaker
Breaking Free by Beth Moore
A Long Obedience in the Same Direction by Eugene Peterson
The Envy of Eve by Melissa Kruger
Recapture the Wonder by Ravi Zacharias
Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott

Fiction:
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie (Alan Bradley)
Big Little Lies (Liane Moriarty)

Currently Reading:
Depression: Looking Up From The Stubborn Darkness (Edward T. Welch)
Quiet: the Power of Introverts in a World that can't Stop Talking (Susan Cain)
Three Wishes (Liane Moriarty)

No comments: