Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm Here

Just wanted to update quickly and say that I moved into my new apartment in Lexington on Sunday the 18th.  I started working the following day, and finally finished unpacking boxes Thursday night.  It was an incredibly stressful first week of work.  I have so much to learn, but the bigger stress was at home.  Just about everything that could go wrong with the apartment did.  I will share the details about all of that soon.  It's funny now, but at the time all I wanted to do was run home to Blacksburg and forget this new career and new place. 

Last Friday, my parents and Dori picked me up and we headed to Maine for a week.  It was nice to just relax and read on the beach.  We also got in a hike, some crazy boating, and more lobster than we wanted. :)  I just got back this afternoon so once I unpack all of that stuff and get the apartment clean again I will take some pictures and post them.  I'm beginning my church hunt tomorrow.....I hate this part of moving....

No comments: