Monday, November 30, 2015

What I Read in November

November seemed like a slow reading month, but as I look at the list I realize my perception was wrong.  I actually did quite well.  The list below brings my total for the year to 87.  One more month to go.  Can I make it to 100?



The One and Only by Emily Giffin - it's a book about football so I liked that part....but whoa.  I don't want to give it away but the plot made me crazy and the ending made me uncomfortable.


One More Wish by Robin Jones Gunn - way too young for me but I simply must read anything that continues the story of Christy and Todd.


The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant - This is a fictional memoir of a Jewish immigrant living in Boston in the first half the twentieth century. I listened to it on audio and loved it.


I am Half-sick of Shadows by Alan Bradley - definitely my least favorite in the Flavia de Luce series but I'm determined to keep pressing through.  The first three were awesome.  This one seemed to be missing something.  I've already gotten book 5 in the series from the library so on we go.


Simply Tuesday by Emily P. Freeman - surprisingly, this wasn't my favorite of her books (I was surprised anyway). I think it would be a great book for a SAHM.


Out of Sorts: Making Peace With an Evolving Faith by Sarah Bessey - one of my favorites for the year.  I love Sarah's heart.


Messy Grace by Caleb Kaltenbach -- I will be posting a separate review of this one in the next couple days..

No comments: