Tuesday, October 20, 2015

To Love the Truth Day 20: He is Good


God is good. A simple statement but a truth worth repeating over and over.  Sometimes it takes a while to believe it.

He is good.....all the times.
He is good.....in all things.
He is good.....in all he does.
He is good.....in His love.
He is good.....when there is nothing good in me.
He is good.....and is enough.
He is good.....to me.
He is good.....forever.


“Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

He is a good Father.

I heard this song earlier this month and found the words so comforting....Truth worth repeating when it's hard to believe.


You're a good, good Father
It's who You are, It's who You are
And I'm loved by You
It's who I am, It's who I am



No comments: