Saturday, October 3, 2015

To Love the Truth: Day 3


Today I find myself asking this question: Where is Truth? Where has it gone? 

Yesterday I told you were haven't lost all sense of Truth, but yet even this week our country has been devastated by the actions of those who clearly have completely disregarded it. 

Scripture tells us that this is nothing new.  Isaiah speaks again and again about this. He mourns that justice and integrity have disappeared. 

"Justice is driven back, 
and righteousness stands at a distance; 
truth has stumbled in the streets,
honesty cannot enter.
Truth is nowhere to be found,
and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey."
~Isaiah 59: 14-15~

Our world needs Truth.  People are desperate for it.  Dying for it.

So what is it? Where is it? I promise I'll get there next week.



No comments: