Friday, October 9, 2015

To Love the Truth Day 9: Our New Condition


Now that we've chosen to believe the Truth, we must learn the effects of this Truth.  I guess you might say the gospel is the ultimate Truth and once we believe it, a whole new set of truths are opened to us.  The Bible is full of promises and assurances that are just for believers -- those who love the truth.

I couldn't possibly share them all with you today, but I will share a few right now and more throughout the rest of the month.  

2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"

Romans 8:1 "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus"

Romans 8:14 "Those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God."

1 Corinthians 6:11 "You were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."

Galatians 3:14 "He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Jesus Christ, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit."


I am new. I no longer face the condemnation and punishment I deserve. I am free because of Jesus. I am a child of God. I've been washed, sanctified, justified -- declaring righteous and daily becoming more like Him. I have his Spirit living, leading, guiding me in His Truth.

No comments: