Wednesday, October 28, 2015

To Love the Truth Day 28: Truthtellers


If you've read my blog for any length of time you probably know I'm a reader.  I love to read...so much that my mom once grounded me from reading for a week.  She even took away the cereal box!

In addition to reading the Bible, I've found many authors who speak the Truth into my life.  It's helpful to hear the way the Truth has changed others' lives.

Here are some of my favorite truthtellers and a few recommended works.

Beth Moore - Breaking Free, So Long Insecurity

Jen Hatmaker - Interrupted, For the Love

Angie Smith - Chasing God

Tim Keller - The Reason for God, Jesus the King, The Prodigal God

Lauren Winner - Still: Notes on a Mid-Faith Crises

Ravi Zacharias - Recapture the Wonder, Jesus Among Other Gods



All of these books can be found on Amazon and other sellers.  Find them. Read them. Hear and respond to Truth.

No comments: