Saturday, October 31, 2015

18 Inches

18 inches.

That is the length of the journey from our heads to our hearts.  In Tommy Spaulding's latest release, The Heart-Led Leader.



Now that I am in this educational leadership program, the topic of leadership is one I see everywhere. I picked this up because I was intrigued by the tag "How Living and Leading from the Heart Will Change Your Organization and Your Life".  I want to be a great leader and hoped to find some immediately applicable tips.

In the book, Spaulding uses stories of great leaders he's met to describe 18 qualities of a heart-led leader (one for each inch).

All in all, I found the book to be inspiring but a little bit fluffy.  It's certainly good reading for someone who hopes to be a better leader, or for already great leaders looking for some renewed motivation.

***I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for this review.***

No comments: